Finally I got to watch one of the most exciting movie trailer of one of the most promising love teams! Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano are back to the big screen to send some love this Valentines! entitled “My Ex and Whys”, Star Cinema release one of the happiest and most heartfelt trailers last weekend!
Let’s watch this:
I am definitely not going to miss this, and will surely attend the blogger’s conference for this project. My Ex and Whys is directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina.
Nevertheless, here are the other movies slated to open on Valentine season.
- The Great Wall. A Matt Damon film that leads humanity’s greatest fight for survival. Opens January 25 weeks ahead of the original plan.
- The Space Between Us. Described as a “Romeo & Juliet” story that centers on the first human born on Mars. Opens February 1st.
- Fifty Shades Darker. Needless to say, this is one of the most successful movie adaptation today. Opens February 8 in cinemas.
- The Lego Batman Movie. The Dark Knight, the Caped Crusader – Batman starrer only in LEGO form. Opens February 9.
- John Wick chapter 2. A Keanu Reeves movie about ex-hitman who is brought out of retirement to seek revenge.
- Im Drunk and I Love You. Maja Salvador and Paolo Avelino movie.
Excited to see all the movies!