Soon as I got back from my US trip, I head on to the official launch of Red Planet Hotel. The event was also the official opening of its 10th hotel in the Philippines, their Amorsolo Makati Branch.
The new Red Planet hotel brand was specifically created to redefine the value hotel experience for domestic and international travelers in Asia by providing high quality, comfortable and connected desirable locations at attractive prices. Red Planet Chief Executive Officer, Tim Hansing welcomed us with a very positive aura. He mentioned that the main concern of the service is to providing a clean, efficient stay and of course staying connected through our investment in providing fast, free WiFi. (I love fast Wifi, I already liked Red Planet that time!)
So I enumerated some facts and interesting things to know about Red Planet Hotels.
1. No Hidden cost! Did you know that you can have your Red Planet Hotel reservations for as low as PHP1,300.00 nett? This is because the tax and service charge are already included in their published rates. This also includes a discount when you book through websites or their app which is also mentioned below.
2. Awesome walls – Look at them elevators! I find it cute when hotels reinvent their walls through an artistic approach. Their elevators have hospitality signs and in front of these are the local scenery, particularly defining the streets of Manila.
3. They are on social media! I like brands and companies who are into social media. It paves the way of better communication and flow of information both for costumers and owners. Red Planet Hotel is very visible on this department. In fact, you can get a straight answers from them but just tagging them on Facebook, Twitter or instagram! visit their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/
4. APPLE-ized! All of the lobbies of Red Planet hotels are equipped with an Apple macintosh computers. With its very high internet speed around, experience the 21st century feel of running your emails, browsing sites and socialize through their mac. This is so soschal!
5. Automatic 10% Discount. Yes, that is when you book your nights in their mobile app! I downloaded it last month and I saw that they deducted my 10% discount right away by just completing your booking. I will do this everytime I will book in Red Planet Hotels.
6. Functional Mobile App – Speaking of Mobile booking, the mobile app is not only an efficient booking portal, it is also your one time reminder. If you arrive at a Red Planet hotel it, activates an in-stay mode. The app feeds information about relevant local events and points of interest directly to guests’ smartphones. It also facilitates room-to-room and front desk calling, as well as a chat line, along with many other innovative features.
7. Loyalty Program! We can also be a part of Red Planet’s loyalty program as known as ‘remembeRED’. This loyalty program rewards every guest for frequent stays. I travel a lot and I like it when a hotel is a member of a loyalty program such as IHG or SPG. Red Planet Hotel has its own loyalty program and I am looking forward to earn points with them!
8. Wheelchair Friendly Rooms. Not all of the hotels here in the Philippines have rooms for Person with disabilities. Red Planet made sure that their PWD guests are well accommodated. In their Ortigas and Kalayaan Makati branch, they have 4 rooms dedicated for guests with wheelchairs; 4 rooms in CDO; 3 in Davao and 2 wheelchair friendly rooms in the rest of the Red Planet Hotels.
9. Near establishments! RED PLANET HOTELS are near shopping malls! For instance, Their Makati Branch is just 21minutes away from Glorietta and Rockwell mall and 3 Minutes by just walking in Makati Medical Center, 5 minutes going to Filipinas Heritage Library and couple more minutes to Mind Museum and BGC.
10. There are total of 10 Red Planet Hotels the Philippines including Amorsolo, Manila, Makati, Aseana City, Ermita, Quezon City, Ortigas, Angeles City, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao! I was able to try Red Planet in CDO years ago and I will still choose Red Planet when I visit maybe Cebu or Davao next time!
For more information about Red Planet Hotel, you may call 838 0888; 519 0888 or you can email email@example.com for reservations.