Last weekend, I finally got the chance to know more about ATC Healthcare and some of the flag bearer products they launched here in the Philippines, FATOUT and VITA-E, supplements popularly endorsed by Primetime Princesses Kim Chiu and Carla Abellana, respectively. Together with my fellow lifestyle bloggers, we were able to understand some of the benefits of using these two.
For startets, let me give you a glimpse of what is FatOut and Vita-E:
Here are some of the benefits of taking Fat-Out:
- FatOut contains some of the ingredients such as Psyllium husk which sweeps and cleanses toxins in your colon
- FatOut also has Green Tea extract, a sweep and shred formula which works in shredding unwanted body fat.
- FaOut has its unique Alfalfa, which will make you feel you’re already full, nourishes your digestive system and Oat Fiber which suppresses the appetite.
- FatOut also has Pu’er Tea Extract that helps you eliminate some hard-to-digest fat,
- It also has Aloe Vera Powder which detoxifies the colon.
For those who want to try FatOut, 1 supplement should be taken daily, before every meal, preferably with a warm glass of water. FatOut is available at leading drugstores nationwide (P125.00 each)
While Kim endorses Fat-Out, Carla Abellana pridely endorses Vita-E. Vita-E contains 400 IU of vitamin E (just like some of the popular E supplements in the market. As we all know, Vitamin E is an antioxidant which protects our cells against free radicals and gives our skin a beautiful, youthful and effortless glow.
- 1. Vita-E is essential in maintaining the functions of our heart, blood vessels, and our nervous system.
- Vita-E also gives all around protection for a healthy immune system.
- Vita E has dl-alpha-Tocopheryl, it is one of the biologically active form of vitamin E, second most common form of vitamin E.
The suggested retail price of Vita-E is P14 per soft gel capsule and is all other leading drugstores nationwide.
Visit Vita-E Facebook Page HERE
Visit FatOut Facebook Page HERE