Following the open letter I posted last December 31 from Rosselyn Domingo and Alvin Campomanes address to Cory Vidanes regarding their experience in the hands of Director Cathy Garcia Molina during the taping of one of the most successful TV series aired in the Philippines topbill Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano, FOREVERMORE.
Before we watch this exclusive, let us read first the official Statement of Des Tanwangco, Business Unit Head of FOREVERMORE. It states:
ABS-CBN acknowledged and responded immediately to Mr. Alvin Campomanes when he wrote to us in October 2014, and directly coordinated with MTQ Promotions and Talent Management, the agency that engaged his services for the project, regarding the complaint.
MTQ owner Mary Ann Trumata-Rejano then met with Mr. Campomanes and Ms. Rossellyn Domingo two days after he e-mailed us. Subsequently, we and Ms. Rejano agreed to arrange a meeting between Mr. Campomanes and director Cathy Garcia-Molina.
Ms. Rejano told us that there was no need for a meeting as she had already talked to Mr. Campomanes and Ms. Domingo and had settled the issue with them, so we did not inform Direk Cathy of the complaint and the supposed meeting.
Believing that the issue had been settled, Ms. Rejano kept in touch with Ms. Domingo, who even inquired about other “rackets” from December 2014 until January 2015 without bringing up Mr. Campomanes’ complaint. We also did not get any follow-ups, contrary to Ms. Domingo’s claims.
When Ms Domingo posted an open letter on her Facebook last 30 December 2015, we were surprised to learn that the issue had not been resolved, contrary to what Ms. Rejano told us. We wish to point out that there was misrepresentation on the part of the talent agency when they failed to disclose to the production team that Mr. Campomanes was not a professional actor as we had required. At present, we are in communication with Mr Campomanes and both parties have agreed to meet to resolve the matter.”
Let us watch this interview of Boy Abunda to Direk Cathy Garcia Molina.
I think she was right on the context (As written on the open letter) containing missing information about how many mistakes the actor committed, and how she admitted that cursing is not making this interview an acceptabl, including her knowledge about coordination of talents. Im glad that Direk Cathy and ABSCBN decided to be open on this issue so as we can have a better view of the issue.
In this era of social media, netizens tend to react negatively easily without knowing both sides of the story. Now in this interview, we can now draw an informed decision and conclusion. Your thoughts?
SHARE THIS on TWITTER.
SHARE THIS on FACEBOOK.