I’m still in awe from last nights event! Samsung introduced its super awesome camera at BGC, with their lifestyle ambassadors whose accomplishments resonate the camera’s dedication to speed. The new Samsung NX300! Ohno it raises the bar of excellence in smart cameras with its record-breaking features that will delight every photography enthusiast.
Actually having a DSLR that is too bulky to my bag, this new product of Samsung is a great deal! During the event, I was able to check the specification of this.
Look how beautiful is it!
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Digital camera – Mirrorless system
- Enclosure Color White
- Resolution 20.3 megapixels
- Optical Sensor Type CMOS
- Total Pixels 21,600,000 pixels
- Effective Sensor Resolution 20,300,000 pixels
- Optical Sensor Size 15.7 x 23.5mm
- Sensor Dust Reduction Yes
- Sensor Features Dust Reduction (image sensor vibration)
- Wireless Connection IEEE 802.11b/g/n,
- Sharing photos online is done with just a few taps. Using Wi-Fi connectivity, pictures can be directly uploaded from the camera to Facebook, YouTube and Picasa. Photos can also be automatically shared or transferred to a tablet or a smartphone through Autoshare by downloading the Samsung Smart Camera app in Play Store.
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Optical Zoom 2.5 x
- Digital Zoom 2 x
- Image Processor DRIMeIV
- Auto Focus TTL contrast and phase detection
- Auto Focus Points (Zones) Qty 247
- AE/AF Control Touch Area AF,
- Face Detection Face-priority AF function
- Digital Video Format H.264
- Image Recording Format JPEG,
- Max Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
AV Interfaces HDMI,
Iron Man 7.3 Philippine record holder Noy Jopson, national record holder in Olympic Distance Nikko Welgas, 4-time Filipina Elite champion in Iron Man 7.3 Philippines Monica Torres all exhibit a penchant for speed, and their winning moments are best captured by no less than Samsung NX300.
Ace sports photographer Ben Chan of Blacksheep Manila was also on hand to demonstrate how Samsung NX300 works best in capturing fleeting moments. Ben who was put to the challenge of taking photos of the athletes training was able to fully utilize the features of the Samsung NX300.
Never missing a shot, the NX300’s fast shutter speed was able to keep up with the athlete’s quick motions without having to pose or slow down.
“We are very pleased to introduce Samsung’s breakthrough product in smart cameras,” says Eric Sulit, Samsung Philippines Business Unit Director for Mobile and Digital Imaging. “We are confident that the new Samsung NX300 will set the standards in digital photography in terms of speed, ease of use and, of course, mobile connectivity which is also a major consideration among today’s camera users who simply love to share their DSLR quality photos online. “
Sample PHotos Taken from NX300
By ingeniously combining modern technology and the needs of today’s generation, Samsung wins the race in smart digital cameras. Unforgettable moments that happen in split-seconds are captured in the clearest way possible, with vibrant colors bursting with life, and can be shared easily for everyone to enjoy.
Price Starts 36,990