Create your own BlackBerry Barkada video and win BlackBerry smartphones for you and your barkada
Looking to be a full-fledged member of the BlackBerry® Barkada this Christmas season? Take action and join the BlackBerry Barkada Holiday Video contest, and stand a chance to win the latest BlackBerry® 7 smartphones. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create a holiday barkada video.
Make an original video with up to three of your friends, showing off your holiday experience. There is no time limit and you are free to go as creative as you can! Be sure to include the BlackBerry logo or any BlackBerry smartphone in the video.
2. Upload your video.
Upload your barkada video onto the BlackBerry Barkada Holiday Video app. Simply go to the BlackBerry Pilipinas Facebook page, like the page, and click on the BlackBerry Holiday Video app. Be sure to limit the size of your holiday video to 10 MB.
3. Vote for your favourite video.
Make sure you and your barkada win by asking your friends to vote for their favourite video (hopefully, they choose yours).
You can upload your barkada videos starting today until January 6, 2013. Once you’ve uploaded your masterpiece, rally your barkada to vote for your video from January 7 to 13, 2013.
Need inspiration? Check out these videos featuring the BlackBerry Barkada:
- Plan your barkada parties and dinners with ease with your BlackBerry smartphone, just like ‘IT’ barkada Raymond Gutierrez, Liz Uy, Tim Yap, Isabelle Daza and Solenn Heussaff (http://bit.ly/U8R1e4).
- Stay connected with your loved one in spite of boundaries and borders, just like couple Borgy Manotoc and Georgina Wilson (http://bit.ly/UFJZKg).
- Know the latest update on your friends, no matter where you are, just like bros Rayver Cruz, Enchong Dee and Gerald Anderson
for more information on the BlackBerry Barkada Holiday Video contest, and on the “Action Starts Here” campaign. Visit http://ph.blackberry.com/