1. Interested participants must submit the following materials on or before February 29, 2012 (Wednesday), 6:00 pm to the Media Arts Division of the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), Roxas Blvd., Pasay City:
• The final work in DVD format, labeled with the title, production company address and contact numbers, production date, director’s name and running time.
• The duly completed application form.
• Synopsis in Filipino or English
• A brief résumé/biodata and two (2) recent 2×2 photos of the filmmaker(s)
All entries must be submitted in a long brown envelop properly labelled with proponent’s name, title and contact details.
2. The ten (10) best short features will be announced on April 3, 2012 (Tuesday).
3. By May 18, 2012 (Friday) each of the chosen ten (10) finalists must submit the following:
• 2 Mini DV with English subtitles
• 6 DVDs with English subtitles
• 1 data file with English subtitles for HD playback
• A one-minute trailer in mini DV
• At least 6 captioned production stills in CD jpeg format as well as 8″x 10″ hard copies.
• Major credit titles
• Two (2) 20″ x 30″ film posters
• Poster design in CD jpeg format
• One iconic item which figures prominently in the film for the exhibit
4. The ten (10) short feature films will be screened during the 2012 Cinemalaya Festival from July 20 to 29, 2012 at the CCP and other festival venues chosen by Cinemalaya.
5. The best short feature will receive a prize of P100,000.00 and the Balangay trophy during the Cinemalaya Awards Night on July 29, 2012 at the CCP Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (CCP Main Theater).
For more information on Rules and Regulations: Please visit http://www.cinemalaya.org/news_2012_cinemalaya_competition.htm