Have you ever tried bringing all of your week work when you travel? I mean sometimes we do that (Realtalk) just to get to that dream vacation and sometimes compromise things. Well, lately I am that kind of guy who bring work everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean even if I’m going abroad, even visiting a friend in need and this is not exaggeration but even during beach trip. I always bring my laptop with me. Why? I’m not weird, sometimes I just felt like even if our smartphones are our tech best friend, laptops will always have a place in our busy lives.
I went through this intro premise to you because this month, I have heard about the coming of the newest Zenbook series! I am talking about the new ASUS Zenbook 13 (UX333), 14 (UX433) and 15 (UX533). And no kidding, I got to experience the Zenbook 13 over the weekend especially the new ZenBook 13 Burgundy Red!
Who would have thought that the new Zenbook series are the world’s most compact laptop.
Of course, I got excited writing my drafts using Zenbook!
This is the world’s most compact and lightest laptop (1.09kg) to include discrete graphics. Check this quick highlights:
First thing I have noticed from the previous Zenbook series is that the Zenbook 13 is way smaller than our typical A4 coupon bond! It is declared the world’s most compact 13 laptop! Also, the new ones are also ZenBook models to use a four-sided frame-less NanoEdge display and an ErgoLift hinge, with ultraslim bezels and up to 95% screen-to-body ratio for near-borderless visuals.
The ASUS ErgoLift Hinge – With any ZenBook, your comfort is one of our top priorities. The new ZenBook goes the extra mile with its exclusive ErgoLift hinge, an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the Review Guide ASUS ZenBook 13 /14 /15.
You know I also love worksheets for my numbers and most of the time for my work, it has to be a very brave word and excel battle everyday. So the arrival of the new Zenfone with an exclusive new NumberPad dual-function touchpad design boosts productivity for everyone. This definitely solves the old pain-point of ultra-compact laptops lacking dedicated number keys!
• Despite the new thin bezels, the webcam is still optimally positioned at the top edge of the display, and now has 3D IR capability for fast face-login as well as a new four-element lens for sharper images.
• The ZenBook 14 is the world’s most compact 14” laptop and is smaller than most 13.3” laptops in the market.3
• The ZenBook 15 is the world’s most compact 15” laptop and is about the same size of a standard 14” ultrathin laptop.
• ZenBook 13, 14 and 15 offer up to a 95% screen-to-body ratio, the world’s highest laptop screen-to-body ratio to date.
Just to site you the genius Innovations of this Zenfone series:
• First ASUS laptop series with a four-sided frameless NanoEdge display design, which uses a unique patent-pending method to rearrange the display PCB board in order to reduce bezel size.
• First ASUS convertible laptop with innovative dual-function NumberPad. Exclusive software powering NumberPad recognizes your fingertip motion to distinguish whether you’re typing numbers or moving the cursor.
• The new ZenBook series features our smallest ever 3D IR webcam with a four-element lens for sharper image quality and fast face-login, even in dark environments.
Over all, I fell in love with this new Zenbook and excited to explore more in the coming days! By the way, you can start checking these Zenbook as it is now available in ASUS Robinsons Ermita Concept Store and all ASUS Concept Stores nationwide. For those asking about the prices of these new Zenbook series (locally), here it is:
Zenbook UX333FN-A4115T (Blue)– 13” FHD/I5-8265/8G/512G PCIE/ MX150 2GD5 – P66,995
Zenbook UX333FN-A4015T (Blue)– 13” FHD/I5-8265/8G/256G PCIE/ MX150 2GD5 – P62,995
Zenbook UX333FA-a3009T (Blue)- 13” FHD/I5-8265/8G/256G PCIE/Shared – P54,995.
Oh by the way, ASUS welcomes the month of February with an end-user promo for its fans, featuring the latest addition to the ZenBook family’s premium ultraslim laptop range, the ZenBook 13 Burgundy Red color.
Started February 11, fans can visit the ASUS Philippines page and share their best romantic story with their loved ones for a chance to win a ZenBook 13 Burgundy Red to gift to their special someone.
End-users simply need to comment a photo of them with their loved one, along with their romantic story on the official ASUS Philippines post, using the hashtags #CreativePowerPH and #FallInLoveWithZenBook.
The lucky winner will get a chance to surprise their loved one with the latest ZenBook 13 Burgundy Red soon! For the full mechanics, please visit http://bit.ly/FallInLoveWithZenBook.