As Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015 crowned its successor from France. Everyone was asking what are the prizes of a Miss Universe winner aside from of course the CROWN of a lifetime. The new Miss Universe, Iris Mittenaere will get enough during her reign.
She will enjoy the following prize package which includes:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe;
2. Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses;
3. A one-year supply of haircare products and tools from Farouk Systems, the makers of CHI Haircare;
4. A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes & Accessories;
5. A personalized face chart and products from MAC Cosmetics;
6. Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon;
7. A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers;
8. Dermatology and skincare services;
9. A professional health and nutrition consultation;
10. Dental services;
11. Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization;
12. Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners;
13. Access to various events including casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties;
14. and personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.
Miss Universe France (Iris) was born north of France in a town called Lille. Mittenaere has kept herself busy the last 5 years by pursuing her degree in Dental Surgery. Besides dental school, Mittenaere has always been fond of extreme sports, travelling the world and cooking new French dishes. She enjoys making others happy, especially when volunteering at Bienvenue-Tongasoa and Les Bonnes Fées.
I would love a luxury accommodation in New York (at least for a week).