(MMFF) 10000 Hours Scored GRADE A by CEB, Pagpag, Girl Boy and My Little Bossings Got B!


The Cinema Evaluation Board (CEB) Gave A Rating for Robin Padilla Movie, 10000 HOURS by Viva Films and for BOY GOLDEN by The Ejercito and KC Concepcion.. Meaning they will have a 100% Amusement tax rewards. The GRADES and Ratings given by Cinema Evaluation Board means they adhere to evaluation Boards’ criteria of moral values, technical merits, among other factors. Will update you on the other films on what grade they will get from CEB.

On the other hand, Girl Boy, Bakla Tomboy, Pagpag and My Little Bossings got B GRADE.

Any film that garners the Grade B from CEB will get a 65 percent tax rebate while the remaining 35 percent will proceed to the council.

The complete 8 entries for Metro Manila Film Festival 2013 are “Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy,” “10, 000 Hours,” “Kimmy Dora: Ang Kiyemeng Prequel,” “Kaleidoscope World,” “My Little Bossings,” “Boy Golden” and “Pedro Calungsod: Ang Batang Martir.”

The traditional Award’s Night for the MMFF entries will be on December 27.

HERE ARE THE TRAILERS

10,000 Hours
Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy
My Little Bossing
Pagpag

KIMMY DORA
Kaleidoscope World
Pedro Calungsod: Batang Martir
Boy Golden.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

rodmagaru

Push Awards' Most Popular Entertainment Blogger of 2016, Rod Magaru is a celebrity Blogger who blogs about lifestyle and Entertainment. His Blog is known for breaking news on new projects in TV, Movies and reviews of products, hotels and awesome travel tips. He is also a Social media strategist, accepts hosting & speaking engagement. For inquiries email [email protected]