The Metro Manila Film Festival Committee announced today the first half of the Official entries to the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival this December 25. Vice Ganda, Vic Sotto and Coco Martin with Daniel Padilla lead the stars to watch.
- ANG PANDAY starring Coco Martin and Directed by Coco Martin. Produced by CCM Creative Productions Inc.
- ALMOST IS NOT ENOUGH starring Jennylyn Mercado & Jericho Rosales. Directed by Dan Villegas & Produced by Quantum &MJM Production.
- THE REVENGERS starring Vice Ganda, Daniel Padilla & Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach directed by Joyce Bernal and to be produced by Star Cinema and VIVA Films.
- LOVE TRAPS #FamilyGoals from Octo Arts Films starring Vic Sotto and Dawn Zulueta.
Same Criteria will be applied in selecting this year’s best of the best such as:
- story, audience appeal, overall impact (40%
- cinematic attributes and technical excellence (40%)
- global appeal (10%)
- Filipino sensibility (10%)
The other half (4 more films) of the official nominees will be revealed soon.