(CONCERT) All Roads Lead to Alabang for Wanderland Music & Arts Festival!
Its about time of the year again where Music Festivals start to roll on a weekly basis. I am actually having an epiphany from last year’s Wanderland due to the kind of songs it hit me and the kind of crowd I started to love. It is impossible not to fall for the ambiance, experience and celebration of music this Festival can give.
As we all know, Wanderland is an annual premier music festival and a tradition of good music and good people. With a combination of local and indie foreign acts to perform and cater to a diaspora of music tastes, you should not miss this one of a kind weekend with friends. Of course this is presented by our favorite brand, Globe Telecom.
Check the video from last year’s event!
So here are some of the items I am excited about the upcoming Globe Wanderland this coming weekend, March 4, 2017:
1. My favorite UP DHARMA DOWN is performing! Their songs are timeless, could kill one’s insanity.
2. URBANDUB confirmed to send Gab and John, its not everyday that we hear them live!
3. Reese Lansangan and Jappy Agoncillo also now on the list of lineups!
4. There are four options on how to buy tickets of #GlobeWanderland, The Regular Wanderer, The Wanderbuddies package, the StarWanderer with access to VIP viewing deck and the Star Wanderbuddies for 5 VIP Tickets!
5. Grab is giving away free codes if youre coming from Manila and nearby places!
6. The list of bands to perform are now posted in various social media accounts of Wanderland
7. My friends are coming with me this time!!!
8. Globe Telecom ensures I can post on my social media during the event with their LTE signals all over the place!
Here are some of the performers (taken from Wanderland site)
Venue is across Filinvest Mall, Crimson Hotel, Vivere Hotel Alabang and Wilcon Depot. Grab, P2P buses and carpooling are our recommended modes of transportation. Grab Philippines is Wanderland’s Official Ride so stay tuned on our social media for discount codes.
See you all there!