(TRAVEL) Love to Travel? World Juanderer Released the Travel Bucketlist To Try!
Everyone loves traveling. Who doesn’t? It gives us the opportunity to take a break from our usual activities and able to see the world. And I know some of you have plans at least a year and planning, of course planning a travel takes some time and effort, not to mention constraints from our friends joining us. Some of us resort to buying a complete tour package. As you’ve seen on my instagram, Ive been trying to share my travel using my #Rodtrips hashtag. Most of my travels are arrange. but I find it hard to arrange my own travel. I seriously need help LOL. We all need some sort of help.
But what if I tell you that there’s one amazing consulting company that specializes in providing excellent travel experiences, can do for you. This one arranges bookings, securing documents, making reservations for you less all the hassles. It is the WORLD JUANDERER.
World Juanderer offers is a highly-personalized, end-to-end travel management that involves checking up on you at regular intervals to make sure that everything is going to plan. Whatever feedback you may have, or problems that
may come up in the middle of your trip, they make sure it’s addressed outright. Wherever your wanderlust dictates, World Juanderer is sure to craft the perfect experience to make your travel worthwhile.
Prior to booking any trip, World Juanderer conducts a face-to-face interview with the actual traveler to ensure a thorough understanding of how he or she wants each part of the trip to be. And if that is not enough, the company even goes as far as conducting briefings before and after the trip, which covers a rundown of reminders that also touch on travel risks they might encounter and how to use the travel insurance provided. World Juanderer can even do online check-ins for their clients.
Recently, World Juanderer list some of the best and interesting attractions for us to explore. I can say that I would love to try and visit all of this. Here we go, and I ranked it based on my interest:
- Take a Mediterranean Summer Adventure in Mallorca, Spain—Take a blissful beachfront vacation and enjoy the best of coastal living as you wake up to postcard-perfect views andsample island cuisine in Mallorca’s soulful hill towns. (photo source: https://www.urlaubspiraten.de/)
2. Explore Marine Life on the Underwater Seascapes of Maldives— Go on a tropical getaway that takes you diving to see the marine life in the Coral Garden and the Big Head Reefs of Maldives. Take an equatorial cruise and savor the catch of the day as they cook it right at the boat. (photo source: worldjuanderer.com)
3. The Lavender Fields at Le Château du Bois in France —Stay in a private Chateau and witness the magnificent view of the iconic lavender fields in bloom. Catch a glimpse of its spectacular beauty. Let your sight follow the intense blue landscape as it stretches out to the horizon. (photo source: http://1ec.kz/assets/images/resources/37/shutterstock-129502538.jpg)
4. Spend a night in a room made of ice at the ICE HOTEL —Check in at the ICEHOTEL’s art suites in Sweden, each of which are individually hand carved by ice sculptors commissioned from around the world. (photo source: worldjuanderer.com)
5. The Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya— Get the best of African luxury in this one-of-a-kind immersive experience. Not only do you get to stay in this colonial era manor-style guesthouse, you can also boast of having had breakfast with the wilderness as gentle giraffes stoop down to join you in your feast. (photo source: https://www.flightcompensation.com/)
6. Catch the World’s Biggest DJs Perform at Tomorrowland in Belgium —Not only is Belgium a paradise for food lovers, it is also where you can party at one of biggest dance music festival on the planet, Tomorrowland. (photo source: https://i.ytimg.com/)
7. See Easter Island’s Ancient Statues Up-close in Chile —Take travel selfies around Chile with the stoic moai statue of Easter Island. Carved out of volcanic rock by the ancient Rapanui people, the monumental attractions are nothing short of awe-inspiring. (photo source: http://www.gettingaway.com/)
8. Party the Night Away at Ultra Music Festival Japan —Go on a wild night of party music and dancing as the world’s top EDM DJ’s gather to entertain crowds of music festival goers in this year’s Ultra Music Festival in Japan. (photo source: https://ultrajapan.com/)
9. Go on an Island Getaway in Capri, Italy —Take a boat ride and explore the Blue Grotto, a stunning natural sea cave, up-close. Go on a chairlift ride from Piazza Vittoriai to the peak of Mount Solaro and enjoy breathtaking views of the island and surrounding sea. (photo source: https://www.tanie-loty.com.pl/)
10. Cross the world’s highest glass-bottomed bridge in China —Get over your fear of heights by crossing a bridge made up of 99 panes of three-layered transparent glass that connects two mountain cliffs known as the Avatar mountains. (photo source: worldjuanderer.com)
By just looking at it, I feel like I wanna call them to discuss this whole aweseom places. Those are just some of the experiences you can enjoy when you go for a worry-free holiday courtesy of World Juanderer.
Whether for luxury or for those on a budget, World Juanderer invites you to be part of the many exciting hassle-free journeys the company made easy to enjoy. “Our goal is to make it easier for everyone, specially Filipinos, to see more of the world. There is so much beauty out there waiting to be explored and appreciated and we’re here to help you soak up every bit of the experience without the hassle,” World Juanderer Travel Specialist, Gabriel San Pedro.
For more information about World Juanderer, please visit www.worldjuanderer.com, send an email to email@example.com or call 3287999 local 110.