(MUSIC) 18 Reasons Why Sarah Geronimo Should Win Best Southeast Asian Act! VOTE NOW! #MTVEMA
But of course! I have to blog this! I have never been this proud for our very own Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo for her nomination to “Best Southeast Asia Act” in MTV EMA 2013. Me, this page, being so vocal as a POPSTER, I would kill for her win as this is not just about her talent, her wit, her blockbuster movies, her record breaking albums and numerous successful concert.
Here are some BIG, BIG Reasons why we should vote for her in MTV EMA 2013!
1. She is the only Filipina in MTV nominations.
2. She was crowned multiple BOX OFFICE QUEEN from her movies in the last 6years. Beat that ________.
3. She can make Araneta Coliseum FULL in TWO NIGHTS of the same month.
4. She’s the only artist in this generation that was given a chance to have her own SHOW, Sarah G Live.
5. iTunes crashed on first 2days upon releasing her EXPRESSIONS ALBUM this year.
6. She is awesome as a COACH in The VOICE of The Philippines.
7. She became the featured artist in MTV’s Rising Star in September 2002
8. Her 2nd ALBUM, “Sweet Sixteen” after a week of its release, reached certified gold and quickly achieved triple platinum status!
9. She was privileged to sang Lupang Hinirang to former President and Country’s Athlete of the Decade.
10. She already received a star on the Philippines Walk of Fame at Libis, Eastwood.
11. She is just one of the few who had recorded more than 2o MILLION Gross earnings in the Philippines.
12. She was selected and accepted the “Bayanihan Ambassadress” of the Armed Forces of the Philippines FOR FREE!
13. She already won Best Asian Artist Award (Philippines) at the recently concluded Mnet Asian Music Awards.
14, She received two Presidential Awards, Ani ng Dangal for Multi-Discplinary Arts and National Commission for Culture and the Arts (Philippines) Goodwill Music Ambassadress!
15. She was awarded with “Pinoy Wannabe Awardee” in 2005’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards!
16. in 2010, she was ranked as the top two in the list of Bureau of Internal Revenue (Philippines) top celebrity taxpayers.
17. She wa hailed as “100 Most Beautiful Stars of 2010” of a leading Magazine in the country.
18. She is now holding more than 115 Major awards as a Music Icon.
I’m sure there are zillion reasons from everyone out there. Kindly share this so we can help collect reason and collectibly, we can have her win the coveted title!
TO VOTE: CLICK THIS LINK