Just like its previous runs, “Himig Handog” will be giving away special awards aside from the grand prize. Fans will have the power to choose the winners in various special awards categories. For the Star Records Buyer’s Choice, simply purchase a copy of “Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs CD” at leading record bars and fill-up the voting cards or download your favorite songs via http://www.apple.com/itunes. For the Tambayan’s Choice and MOR’s Choice, tune in to Tambayan 101.9 and MOR stations Nationwide and request for your choice love songs in the CD. For the sa TFC’s Choice, Kapamilyas abroad can vote online through http://www.tfc.tv.
While for the MYX Choice for Best Video, Support the music videos by requesting through MYX or register at www.myxph.com and choose your favorite “Himig Handog” music video. The deadline of voting for MYX Choice for Best Video is on February 23 (Saturday) at 12noon.
“Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs” grand finals will happen on February 24 (Sunday) at the Mall Of Asia Arena in Pasay City and will be aired live on ABS-CBN channel 2.
HERE ARE THE 12 MUSIC VIDEOS made by Different Universities.
- “Alaala” by Ma. Fe Mechenette, G. Tianga, Melvin Muervana and Joel Jabat Jr., to be performed by Yeng Constantino;
- “Anong Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa” by Joven Tan, to be performed by Aiza Seguerra;
- “If You Ever Change Your Mind” by Marian Aunor, to be performed by herself;
- “Tamang Panahon” by Win Andrada, to be performed by himself;
- “Hanggang Wakas” by Soc Villanueva, to be performed by Juris Fernandez;
- “Kahit Na” by Julius James de Belen, to be performed by Toni Gonzaga;
- “Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat” by Jungee Marcelo, to be performed by Daniel Padilla;
- “One Day” by Agatha Morallos, to be performed by Angeline Quinto;
- “Pwede Bang Ako Na Lang Ulit” by Jeffrey Cifra, to be performed by Bugoy Drilon;
- “Sana’y Magbalik” by Arman Alferez, to be performed by Jovit Baldivino;
- “Scared to Death” by Domingo Cubelo, to be performed by KZ Tandingan;
- “This Song’s For You” by Jude Gitamondoc, to be performed by Erik Santos;