Television Teddy Corpuz, Cristine Reyes, and Jugs Jugueta in It's Showtime talent showdown (Photo by Karl Orteza)

Published on October 18th, 2010 | by rodmagaru |

(TV) How To Watch ITS SHOWTIME (ABS-CBN)

You can now watch the toprated noontime show of ABS-CBN’ SHOWTIME. Please check the details. ABS-CBN’s “It’s Showtime” is now the most watched noontime show in the country as it zoomed to the top in May with an average national TV rating of 15.2%, compared to GMA’s “Eat Bulaga” with only 12.9%, based on the latest data from Kantar Media.

Stay tuned to “It’s Showtime,” hosted by Anne Curtis, Vice Ganda, Vhong Navarro, Billy Crawford, Karylle, Kuya Kim Atienza, Teddy Corpuz, Jugs Jugueta, Jhong Hilario, Ryan Bang, Coleen Garcia, at Eric ‘Eruption’ Tai, at 12:30 PM and on Saturdays at 12NN on ABS-CBN.

How To Watch?

Book yourself to Studio tour. Call (02) 415-2272 with locals 3622, 3624 or (02) 416-3211. PHP 175 pesos. Note that TFC subscribers are free.

Walk-in bookings, Yes Also Accepted.

The tour includes a 15-minute presentation on the history of ABS-CBN, the museum, and different studios.

Audience members are not allowed to bring in food or drinks into the studio.

======================

Book na Madlang Pipol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Incoming search terms:

• how to watch showtime live
  • how to watch showtime live in studio
  • showtime entrance fee
  • how to go to showtime
  • watch showtime live
  • how to go to showtime abs cbn
  • showtime tickets abs cbn
  • showtime reservation
  • how to go to showtime studio
  • paano pumunta sa showtime

About the Author

I am a writer, singer, debater, dancer, poet, declaimer, artist, narrator, and actor and recently I discover, I’m a jack-of-all-trades. I never say no when people experiment my capacity to do things that others can do. I give the superb congregation of expectation to people who doubted what I couldn’t do and I always win on convincing them I could.

27 Responses to (TV) How To Watch ITS SHOWTIME (ABS-CBN)

1. maryglen lopez says:

kindly send me an email how to go or watch SHOWTIME LIVE?

2. jenny penaflor says:

i wanna watch showtime live how can i book for the ticket.

3. emari sentorias says:

gz2 nmin mgba2rkda pmnta sa showtime pa2ano bah at ano ang mg kylngan??

4. love says:

free pa yung galing abroad na marami pera hahahahah!!!! yung taga dito na mahirap bayad ng 175…wew nice hmmmm…..

• shee says:

its cause they payed for tfc channel every month. don’t even complain about paying 175 pesos because ppl abroad pay 20 frickin $ (which is like equivalent to 830 pesos) every month. tfc subscribers worked hard for money they pay just to watch Filipino shows every month. these money could’ve have went to some neccessities, however, we ppl in abroad chose to allot a quarter of the salary we earn everyday to get updated with our own country..u know u shouldn’t generalized ppl in the Philippines as “mahirap”, u don’t help, ur tryna bring our race down. so instead of slackin’, u prolly should start helpin those ppl that are “mahirap” that way u could make a diffrence in these ppl’s llives and in turn, ur time is used effectively.

5. rhodalyn saligao says:

Gusto ko lng po mg pa reserve sa showtime :) thanks po !!

6. johnryanreligioso says:

gsto naming brkada pumunta jan. Kase sobrang saya talaga .panu. Po. Va makapunta at anu ung mga kailangan. May vavayadan va

7. mherz brun says:

.,,,,paano ho ba kumoha ngta ticket
    pls gusto po nmain mapunta jan help…..

8. mherz brun says:

september 7,2013 po sana…. kam mapunta jan pls help….

9. how can I get a reservation to watch showtime live??

10. rose says:

Hi me and my friends would like to watch Showtime live show. Pwede po ba ang walk in para makapanuod? or if ever po na hindi pwede, is there any other ways para maka pag pa reserve aside from phone reservation?

Thank you and God Bless your show :) !

11. Jane says:

Good day. I just wanna ask how can i reserve ticket for showtime? Is it included in the 175 fee? Thank you! Hoping for your response

12. chyla martinez says:

how to go or watch live in ITS SHOWTIME ??

panu po kmi makakakuha nang ticket ??

thanks po !!:)

13. cescille says:

gusto po sna nmin mapanuod ang show nyo ng live! paano po ba magpa book online? kasi wla po kming landine. Thanks

14. cescille says:

gusto ko po sna itreat mga anak ko sa showtime! paano po ba makapag online booking?

15. danmar says:

gusto ko po sana maka panuod ng showtime live mae babayaran po ba

16. yishayflores says:

pano hu ba makanood nang showtime…

17. elvis sorrel says:

hello po,,

paalis napo ulit ako sa april 5.. gusto po sana makapanood ng live bago ako umalis…. lagi ko pong pinapanood ang showtime sa middle east!
    pag po ba ako nag walk-in sa monday makakapasok po ba ako? pls responce po… gustong gusto kopong manood….

18. veronica says:

hi po, I’m Nica want to watch showtime in studio before I go back to Korea with my mom, brother and sister. how can l watch po?

19. Jonnaliza says:

Hi! Pano po mag pa book or reserve sa its showtime?? 1big family po kami!! Help me. For more details thankyou so much!!

20. AlvinManlulu says:

is the abs-cbn audience entrance open for walk-in on saturdays?

21. Jeu Facute says:

How to reserve to watch show time? Thanks! God bless your show!

22. lloyd says:

Me and my wife wanted to watch show time live in July. How do I go about getting a reservation?

23. Archie says:

Pa email naman po sakin pano mag pa booking kasi sa may 15,2014 na po ako pupunta kasama po boyfriend ko.